Monday, January 31, 2011

My Scrapbooking Wish List

Going on right now, only 2 hours away from me, is CHA winter! As someone this week called it, it's "the Super Bowl of Scrapbooking". This is where all of the companies debut all of their new products and even let you use some of them in Make n Takes. Many of the top designers are there and it is something that I dream about going to someday... crazy right? Oh well, you can go ahead and call me crazy! So here are just some of the things that I am loving the past few days as I have been stalking all of the company blogs... just a warning, this is a long post! And I haven't even touched the new Slice Design cards yet! Enjoy!
Here is the iBond from Imaginisce. This is a cordless hot glue gun and yes, you see that correct, those are colored and glittered glue sticks! I can't wait to get my hands on this baby!
I won an iRock from the Imaginisce blog a few months back and I really love it. This CHA they debuted more glam rocks in other colors and even shapes! And this handy little tray to get them back into that lipgloss looking bottle... clever!
These Starter papers from Sassafras are heavenly and are just screaming for me to layer some paper yumminess on top of them...
And this paper from the Sweetly Smitten collection is awesome! I love ledger papers!

I am a huge Echo Park fan and they have 3 new collections that I am drooling over. The first is this Springtime collection... love that tree!
This Summer Days collection is so totally me and perfect for pictures of my girls playing this summer. Is it crazy that I am already planning activities for this summer just to go with some of these papers?
Here is the collection that I am most excited about: For the Record. All of the fun, funky, vintage stuff that I am loving right now!
Here is one of the papers from the Hello Sunshine Collection from American Crafts. These clouds are so cute and I am itching to detail cut some of them out to add to my pages.

Here are a couple of the embellishments from the Peachy Keen line from American Crafts... loving them so much! The rose brads are amazing!
American Crafts has come out with a couple of revolutionary products this CHA, one of them being this Micro Glitter paper. This is glitter paper that WILL NOT come off! Coming from someone that hates having glitter on them this makes me happy!
Lately I have tried to not buy every single piece of a collection that I like. Because I have come to realize that I do a couple of pages, some cards and maybe a mini album and then I am ready to move on and not see it again. So I waste so much money by buying it all when I could just buy my favorite papers, and a few embellishments (making sure to get different types and textures) and then that's it. That way I spend less and I get to try more collections and keep things fresh. All of that to say that this Confetti line from American Crafts I am so in love with (and with four kids who seem to have birthdays every year!) I have to have it all! It's way too cute to not get every little piece.
Check out these darling little delights embellishments. Love the colors.
These details cupcake embellishments look so good that I find it difficult to not lick my computer screen, just darling!
The #1 thing on my CHA wish list? These new Knock Outs border punches from American Crafts! Check this out.... one punch base and then you buy the decorative inserts to go with it. Less expensive and it takes up less room! Genius those American Crafts people are, just genius!

Hope you enjoyed the peeks at new products coming out soon! I could probably find enough products to do another post as long as this one... maybe if I have some extra time!

No comments:

Pages