Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Resolution Layout


Here is the layout that I created to showcase those resolutions that I talked about the other day. I wanted them to all be on there but I wanted them hidden so I wrote them on the backs of these City Park tags by American Crafts. I really wanted the photo and these amazing papers to be the focus, plus I got to use my new sewing machine for the first time to create the pocket first.
I love these pinwheel embellishments for the City Park line. One of my favorite things right now is these accordian pinwheels and American Crafts has done the hard work for me!
I wanted something cute up in the corner so I added this little strip of my favorite striped paper and then sewed it down. I then added a couple of little embellishments and a strip of green paper (the backside of one of the patterned papers) to add the date.
The tags I stamped using some number stamps from SEI and then wrote my resolutions on the back. If you are wondering why my title isn't "My Resolutions" with the plural, it's because I only had one "S" and was determined to use these Thickers! So I will live with the title.

Supplies: AC- Waterfront Park paper (35229), Lincoln Park paper (35228), Heritage Park paper (35245), Hyde Park paper (35238), Mountain Park paper (35231), Sunny Day paper (34974) - Blue Skies, City Park Tags, Remarks- Gazebo (42176), Delights- Slide (72004), Yellow Ricrac-Everyday 1 (92960), Thickers-Jewelry Box (42849), Precision Pen 03 (62311)
Other- Stamps- SEI, Sewing Machine, brown raffia

No comments:

Pages