Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Peek at my Maui book

I thought that I would go completely out of order right now... surprise! I wanted to share a couple of my Maui trip layouts, although later I will share some more and the method to my madness on such a massive project... another day, another day.
I love this two page layout about one of our favorite places in all of Maui, the Nakalele blowhole. It was such a cool thing to sit back and watch and these SEI papers went perfectly with these pictures. But one of my favorite things is the texture net-like paper by SEI. It adds just the right amount of texture without being overpowering. In fact you can barely see it in this picture! It is mostly up at the top, I cut a scalloped edge to it.
These are some of the general pictures from our West Maui drive. Definitely our favorite part of the week. More of those great SEI papers and even the stamps are from their travel stamp set.
Well, that's it for today. Tomorrow I will share some beach layouts and a couple of cards using some great American Crafts Heat Wave. See... I told you, totally random! It's January and I'm scrapbooking the beach. I guess that's where my mind is right now, thinking of lazy days on the beach listening to the waves. Ok that's enough dreaming!

No comments:

Pages