Thursday, August 23, 2012

July 2012 Layout



Yesterday I showed you how I created the collage of my photo a day instagrams, from there I simply saved it as a single photo and then I printed the whole thing out on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of photo paper, trimmed down the sides just a little and put the whole sheet on a layout. This is probably the easiest layout that I have ever done!


I added the days of the week stamps from Studio Calico that I used for the first time and I have to say that I love them so much! I can't wait to use them next year for Project Life. I added a strip of paper and  some washi tape from Bella Blvd. Plus some letter and number stickers and a flair button and then topped it off with a wood veneer word. I wanted to include what each picture was supposed to be of so I wrote them around the edges of the photos. Very simple and a great way to document a whole month on a single layout!

No comments:

Pages