Monday, January 26, 2009

My Blessings Project

I needed a new mini album with pictures of the kids and Neil for when we go away on youth trips and stuff. This is a kit that Neil bought me as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. I got the pictures printed and just got the album done. It only took me two days worth of nap times!!
The first page is a picture of Neil and I since that is where our family starts. This picture was taken by me on our anniversary in Santa Monica.
Cute pictures of the kids. I love the one of the boys holding hands.
I used my new favorite tool, the fiskars border punch threading water, I used it to make the decorative edge on the right hand page. That way it is pretty from both sides.
I love these pictures of the boys. The circle paper I had a lot of fun with. I used black pens to make dots and dashes around the circles to make it more interesting.
The last page before the final picture (the one of the four kids from my "our not so perfect family" post). Here I put this awesome picture from our snow day and some journaling that talks about how blessed I am no matter how frustrating my life can be!

1 comment:

Alijoy said...

Great project - so nice and colourful - definately fun to carry around I'm sure!

(Checking in from Becky's blog!=)
Alijoy

Pages