Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My New Adventure Into Me

So I still love scrapbooking and it is my #1 hobby, but I have always had this desire to paint. Sure I have done a few murals and artsy type projects but I have never just put a paintbrush to canvas and let my imagination take over. Finally I have decided to let all of my little fears go and do it. And this is one of things that has come out of that new adventure. The first ones that I have done have had more black silhouettes to them and so this one is much more colorful from the rest. I have been inspired by the fabulous colors that Becky Higgins has been posting on her blog and I would love to have her kitchen! I am thinking of opening an Etsy store to sell my paintings and make them customizable but that is another adventure that we are still working on! Here are some others, more to come!





No comments:

Pages