Saturday, February 13, 2010

Homemade Valentines

I gave the girls the option of either buying valentines with their favorite characters on them or making them. They both chose to make them and so of course my creative mind went wild! I pre cut most all of the paper and used a border punch at the bottom. All of the hearts I cut using my silhouette and let me tell you it was tired afterward! The girls had a lot of fun putting them together and they got to stay up late to do it!
These are Madison's valentines which she was very proud of! We added the suckers which was easy to do since I had already punched the border with holes!
Kaley did her own thing (of course!) and added the smaller strip on top of the other and had the circle and heart going off the edge of the card. She is more creative than I think even she knows!

No comments:

Pages