Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mini Album

This is one of my favorite mini albums! I used my favorite pictures of the kids from the year and put it together with lots of American Crafts products!
The pages are made from the chipboard that sandwiches Creative Memories page protectors. I then covered them in American Crafts Backyard and Everyday collection papers.
I added the pictures and then punched and connected it with the bind it all (which I love) and then added some embellishments and ribbons! So easy!
I added some punched shapes and some that I hand cut from AC patterned paper (such a cheap and easy way to make the most of your paper scraps)
The rubons and journaling spots are also from American Crafts and are so versatile! I covered the edges with glossy accents to protect and seal them. Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I love the simplicity of this album it really make s the photos shine, great job!

Pages