Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friendship Page

supplies: AC cardstock, backyard collection patterned papers (cloud, flower, pink scallop, green) Zing! embossing powder apricot, stamp: AC sentiments set (scallop border), precision pen, Grapefruit Umbrella Thickers, AC pink arrow photo turn, AC: flair, punch: Fiskars.
I cut out some clouds from the cloud paper and put them behind my title and then added a bit of flair to finish it off. I love these umbrella puffy thickers! They might be my favorite ever! Instead of using a brad to attach the photo turn I adhered it with a glue dot and then put a period from the thickers set on top to match the title (because I love them that much!)
I used the American Crafts scallop border stamp with versamark ink on white cardstock and then used Zing! embossing powder in Apricot to emboss. Then I took a regular hole punch and punched out the open circles. Just a little lift at the edges give it nice dimension.

No comments:

Pages