Sunday, March 1, 2009

Some of the Great Pictures

On Friday I took some amazing pictures of the kids. I had a lot of fun snapping away while they played. I love that Gabriel's tongue is hanging out to the side! He looks just like his Daddy.
My other very handsome boy. Zachary was really attached to this red spiky ball.
Madison with her new haircut. It is really nice to be able to see her face!
I could not believe how great this picture is! I took it just to make her happy since she was posing with Zachary who I was trying to get a picture of. It wasn't until I got home and uploaded the pictures and I zoomed in on her face that I saw how gorgeous she is. Is she four or fourteen?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My grandchildren are gorgeus! And Kaley looks just like her Momma...

Unknown said...

Awww what a cute bunch of pictures!! Adorable!

hehe, yeah, its a Bind it all. It was soo cheep. The pinkone had the same price as the blue one (and the pink one usually costs the dubble from then blue) Ive tried to make a miiiiiiini notepad, and it's awsome. i really recomand this little tool. Its super!

Hugs, Daniela/Neliz
(www.neliz.se)

Pages