Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Best Picture of All

I couldn't believe it when I was crouched down and I suddenly saw through the lense a perfect profile of Zachary and Gabriel was in the background. Luckily, I had my camera on the AV mode and that is what made Gabriel blurry. This picture just makes me smile!
Here it is! I gave you a sneak peek at the things I had made with the cricut and the Hello Kitty cartridge, well this is what I made on Wednesday. On Thursday I took the pictures of the girls with their Hello Kitty rain boots on and I made the page really quickly. You can't see very well but there are rinestones on the corners of the pictures and there is one as the dot on the eye and one on the top of Hello Kitty's umbrella. I used my favorite border punch the Fiskars Threading Water punch on the top and bottom of the white cardstock. Other than that the page was done since I had made the rainbow and Kitty with the cricut. Oh yeah, the diagonal strip paper is from the dollar section at Target!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!!

XOXO
Sara

Pages