Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CKC Pasadena

This is what I did for two days at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Pasadena. My mom and I got a job working for SEI and we loved every minute of it! I ran their cash register and helped with make n takes and restocked, and of course shopped!
This is me with Sid the owner of SEI. He is a really nice guy and I had a lot of fun talking to him during the down times.
This is my mom working in her booth which she called the "bargain basement booth". The deals here were so incredible that the first morning before we even opened her and I had two huge bags full of stuff for us! But because the deals were so great this was a very busy booth and was mostly full of very cheap women which are usually the rudest kind!
This is Lynn and I on Saturday. He is the one that runs the SEI booth and runs their trucking department that hauls up to 5 semi trucks filled with many of the booths at the show. He goes from show to show and is away a big part of the year. His wife is the one that taught the SEI classes which I wish I could have taken one or two of. Their granddaughter was with them, Jaedan, and I had a lot of fun working with her.
Overall, it was one of the best weekends ever and the best thing that my mom and I have ever done together. We are already signed up to work for them in Ontario in October. I can't wait!

No comments:

Pages