Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Fun Evening


Tonight we went to the house of some friends of ours from out here in Silver Lakes. They needed some help from Neil with technical stuff so we all went over to visit since we haven't seen each other in so long. They have the most amazing backyard and I just happened to have my camera in my purse! Check out these awesome pictures and I think that the one above is my favorite!


I got another picture of Gabriel making his face, I hope he never stops making it.
Zachary was very photogenic tonight and even walked over and sat next to this waterfall when I asked him to!
We sat down outside to have some pizza and this is how Zach decided to eat his since I hadn't cut it for him yet! It was really adorable and we all got a good laugh out of it.

On a whole other note I just found out about these two new lines of products from pebbles. They are absolutely adorable and would be perfect for my pages of the boys or the girls. Check them out here: http://pebblesinc.blogspot.com/2009/05/lil-miss-sneak-peek.html that is for the girls' line and here is the boys' http://pebblesinc.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-post.html

No comments:

Pages