Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lesson Learned!

On monday, while making dinner, Zachary decided to storm into the kitchen and touched the inside of the oven door. It took him a moment before he realized, "Gee, this really hurts"

But because it is Zach, my laid back Zach, he cried for a couple of hours but that evening he was laughing and playing. We bandaged it and he doesn't seam to mind it too much.

He is such a sweet little boy that it's really sad to see him all mitted (new word that I just made up!) like that but he is still a happy, cuddly little boy like he always was. Hopefully he has learned that the oven is hot! I also hope that Gabriel has learned the same lesson by watching his brother, 'cause I would hate to have to go through this again!!!
And already, it is looking better. He is going to be just fine.

1 comment:

bryanandmichelleewing said...

I am so glad he is doing ok. That is definitely scary.