Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Parties

Kaley had her Valentine's party at preschool on Wednesday. She had a lot of fun, got lots of valentines and I love the tissue box that they painted and decorated to hold all of their goodies!
These are the cards that Kaley picked out at Target: Barbie and the diamond castle. They even came with glitter tattoos.
Madison and I created her valentines by taking a picture of her with a heart I made that says Happy Valentine's Day. Daddy printed them out at 2"x2" and I mounted them to red or pink cardstock and cut them out with decorative scissors. Then adhered them to the boxes of sweetheart candies.
Madison wrote on the backs of all of the boxes and did this all on her own. I couldn't believe how incredible her writing is for a kindergartener.
Madison had her party today and had a lot of fun. She got great stuff including little notepads and pencils with hearts all over them.

No comments:

Pages